Wednesday 3 January 2018

New Year Resolution - are they worth making?

Hi there!
New Year is just around the corner. This year, unfortunately, the New Year’s Eve I am spending in bed because I have a pharyngitis and an antibiotic for ten days. To be honest, I am not that sad because I am not a huge fun of the New Year’s Eve. Back to the topic. New Year - new me. Probably the most use phrase at the beginning of the New Year. Lots of people want to lose weight, go to the gym, start a healthy lifestyle, travel more and learn new foreign languages. These are the resolution that we are planning to achieve during the whole year. Some of them we stop doing in less than a month or even we don’t even start to change anything in our lives. You may be wondering, is it even worth to think about the New Year resolution when we already know that we can’t achieve tchem?
In my opinion YES. I prepare my list every year, and yes - it’s true that in March I already forgot about all the things that I wanted to change in my life but it doesn’t discourage me. This year I am really determined to change something in my life as well as achieve some goals. I think that the most important thing is to remember that we make them to change something in our life not in someone else. Don’t share them with a lot of people. Believe in yourself, and, I am sure that you are capable of achieve at list one point from your list. 
Thanks
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment