Sunday 17 December 2017

Christmas with the Kranks - magical atmosphere during Christmas time!

Hi there!
Lately, I finally found some time to watch a movie. I spent a lovely time with my friend, and we watched a Christmas movie — Christmas with the Kranks. This movie is about a family that decided to skip Christmas and go for a cruise to Bahamas. Their neighbours are shook, and they are trying to change their decision. A day before the cruise their daughter informed them that she is coming home for Christmas with her new fiancé. They have less than 24 hours to prepare everything. Will they make it on time? You have to watch this movie to find out!
I decided to write about this movie not only because it is funny and awesome to watch during Christmas time but mainly to mention the magical atmosphere that lasts during the festive period. I think that everyone is happier and also they want to help each other. This is very clearly seen in this movie. Even though not everyone was nice, thanks to the atmosphere of Christmas they quickly forgave each other and were able to enjoy together this time of year. I wish that this mood could last all year long! I personally love Christmas time, and I am really happy to come back home and spend time with my family. We have to remember that it is really important to try every day to become the best version of ourselves and appreciate the people that surround us.
Thanks
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment