Sunday 14 January 2018

Make-up is one-size-fits-all - what does it mean?

Hi there!
Today I would like to write about, in my opinion, really controversial topic which are men that wear make-up. Lately, on Instagram and other social media platform we can see a lot of boys that are putting make-up on their face, and they are really proud of that. Is it normal? Is make-up for everyone? As I mentioned earlier, I am really interested in make-up in general. I love trying new products, put them to the test and find the one that works the best for me. I am following a lot of beauty account on Instagram, and they are inspiring me to create new looks. Especially in 2017 the number of man with make-up increased. To be honest sometimes they can do their make-up better than women do. Usually there are a different sexual orientation but I don’t want to talk about that. Recently Patrick Starrr a really known make-up artist collaborated with Mac Cosmetics. His quote is: Make-up is a one-size-fits-all. I think that this statement is very accurate. At the end of the day, it’s not important who wears make-up, what colour of the complexion has or what religions profess. What really matters whether is a good person. I personally don’t mind men that are putting make-up. Sure, it’s shocking, however, let people live the way they want.
Thanks
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment