Monday 8 January 2018

Bologna - city of the towers

Hi there! 
Today I would like to write some facts about the city in Italy - Bologna where I spend 6 months during the Erasmus Program. To start of Bologna is the largest city of the Emilia-Romagna Region. It’s famous because of the oldest University in Europe - University of a Bologna founded in 1088. Bologna is called “la dotta, la grassa, la rossa” and that means la dotta - because of the university; la grassa - because of the fat cousin and la rossa - because of the red roofs and also the red cars - Lamborghini and Maserati which are produced in Bologna. This city is really interesting. The small streets with hundreds of different restaurants as well as huge and beautiful monuments. My personal favourite is the San Petronio Basilica which is the tenth-largest church in the world. I am in love with this city because there are a lot of different attraction. You can visit a museum, go and take a look at the “Small Venezia”, walk and breathe the air of this lovely city. Also, it’s really attractive for the young people, because the clubs are one of the best that I have ever been. I spent a really good time in this city, and I am sure that I will visit it again. I totally recommend visiting this city as well as different parts of Italy of which I will write later. 
Thanks!
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment