Wednesday 15 November 2017

Girl online by Zoe Sugg - reading books in original language?

Hi there!
Today I decided to share with you my opinion about the book that I recently read Girl Online written by a famous youtuber Zoe Sugg - Zoella. The story is about a girl that is dealing with difficulties of the teenage life as well as the panic attacks. She decided to share her problem with others by writing an anonymous blog where she can be herself.
During her stay in New York, where she went with her parents, she fell in love with a musician Noeh. She thought that everything is going to be ok, but this, what happen after she returned home was the worst nightmare.  

In my opinion this book is alright but it’s better for young readers in age around 14/15 years old. You might be wondering why I decided to read this book? It’s because I read it in original so in English. I have to say that, for me, this is one of the best way to learn and practice foreign languages by just reading a book. I would highly recommend doing it to everyone.
Thanks
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment