Sunday 19 November 2017

Lipsticks - MAC Cosmetics

Hi there!
Today I decided to share with you some facts about my favourite lipsticks by the brand called MAC Cosmetics. The company has been in the market since 1984. In their offer there are eight the most popular finishes. First of all is the amplified -  highly pigmented and long-wearing. I have 4 lipsticks in my collection with this finish, for me they are really nice because they don’t dry out my lip, but they smudge quite easily. Next - cremesheen - they are extremely creamy and glossy. I have 3 of them. They are a bit sheer and not long-wearing but still a wonderful lipstick. Frost is another finish - I don’t have any of this kind, because as the name suggests they have a metallic finish which I’m not a fan of. Another - glaze, I also don’t have any with this finish, because they are the most shear of all of them and I think that spending 86 zl on lipstick that you can barely see it’s too much. Luster - more like a gloss finish with a wide range of colours. I have 2 of them in my collection, they are perfect for everyday wear. Satin - one of my favourite finishes - they are long-wearing and offer high opacity without being dry. 4 found a place in my collection, I love them so much. Also, I have them in a very wearable colours. Second to last is the matte finish - they are really pigmented and long-wearing. They used to be really dry but fortunately they changed the formula. I have 8 of them in my collection so that is for sure my favourite finish. Last but not least is the retro matte - as you already know they are  “sisters” of the matte’s one. They are more drying, and they can stay on your lips all day long. I have 2 of them and I like them but you have to be prepared for the extreme drying on your lips. My collection is still growing, at the moment I have 23 but I’m planning on buying more.
Thanks
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment