Sunday 19 November 2017

Washington - what to visit while you are there?

Hi there!
Today I decided to post some information about one of my favourite place - Washington, capital of the United States of America.
This city is huge so you have to be prepared for a long walk. You should start your day with my favourite place - The Lincoln Memorial where you can see a statue of the 16th president of the U.S. On the other side you can see the Washington Monument surrounded by a 50 American flags which represent 50 states of America. Then you must go and take a look at the White House. The World War II Memorial is another of my favourite place to visit. You can sit there and relax because there is a huge fountain also surrounded by a 50 arms for every state. You can’t forget about the large number of museums! I would suggest visiting the National Museum of Natural History and National Museum of American History when you can for example see the exhibit of First Ladies of America where you can look at their dresses. Unfortunately, when I went there this summer they still haven’t put a dress of Melania Trump.

This city is so beautiful that is hard not to fall in love with it. In my opinion one day it’s not enough to visit all the monuments and museums. I decided to show you only the most important and my personal favourite places. I hope you would find it helpful.
Thanks!
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment