Monday 5 November 2018

The Fast and the Furious - good series to watch during colder months

Hi there!
Few months ago I decided to watch whole series called 'The Fast and the Furious' or colloquial 'Fast&Furious'. I really enjoyed this series and here are some words about it.
The first film was filmed in 2001 so almost 18 year ago. That's crazy how the time flies by. But back to the film. This series is based on action films that largely concerned with illegal street racing. Every episode represents different story that has something in common with the previous one. That's why I would recommend watching it in a chronological order.
There are a lot of cars and races. The main character Brian O'Conner played by Paul Walker is a very interesting person. Unfortunately this actor committed in 2013 a suicide which in my opinion is a huge loss. He was a wonderful actor that played not only in this series.
"Fast&Furious" is not the most amazing series that has ever been produced. There are a lot of people that think this is a really bad production. I can't agree with that, because while watching this I felt entertainment and I enjoyed it. Also, the music is really good and some songs are well-known to these days.
I would recommend you watch this series and find out for yourself if you like it or not.
Thanks
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment