Monday 12 November 2018

Another fabulous idea to spend time with family during summer holiday

Hi there!
I am trying not to look through the window, because the weather is not that great. It's raining and it's cold.  I wish I could go back to the warmer months.
In today post I want to present a fabulous place that I visited during summer  - Leonardia.
This place is located in Darłowo and is open from May to September.
Leonardia is a place for the rest and for the fun. It doesn't matter how old are you, because everyone is invited and everyone should find something for them. This place has a huge assortment of around 100 different games. Everything is made of wood, so this theme park is really eco-friendly. Also, all the attractions are hand made. There you can find games for one or few players. There are for everyone, because some of them are easy and others are quite difficult.
The only condition to spend a wonderful time there is a good weather, because everything is outside, so it can get a bit difficult when it's raining. Other than that I think this place is a wonderful attraction. Also, it's not really expensive. Tickets start from 14 zł.
I was there with my family, and we spend a wonderful time and made lots of memories.
Leonardia is a place to visit!
Thanks
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment