Monday 16 April 2018

Toruń - awesome way to spend the weekend

Hi there!
Toruń - one of the oldest city in Poland. This city is located in the northern Poland, on the Vistula river. This city is well-known thanks to the famous and delicious gingerbreads. Also, it is a birthplace of Nicolaus Copernicus. There is a lot of architecture from the gothic times. One of the most popular is the Church of SS. John the Evangelist and John the Baptist with the largest medieval ring bell in Poland. Another one are the city fortifications with the Leaning Tower. Also, there is a really nice Old town where you can go for a walk and enjoy the beauty of this city. University of Nicolaus  Copernicus in Toruń is well-known. I studied there for 3 years, and I was really happy with my choice. This university is really good and the atmosphere there is really friendly.
To sum up I really like this city and when I have the opportunity I go for a weekend to meet my friends and enjoy this city.
Thanks
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment