Monday 23 April 2018

My biggest fear and a movie “Now is Good”

Hi there!
Recently I watched a movie “Now is Good” which is about a girl who is dying of leukemia. She is trying to enjoy her remanding life by doing things that she always dreamed of, her bucket list. She falls in love, she committed a crime and much more. This movie makes me think about one of my biggest fears which is death. I am really scared of that. Maybe not my own but of people that I love. Even from the earliest year I always reacted with a cry when someone mentioned that he will die one day. I still, years later react the same way. I wish that we could be immortal. I really love my life and I am trying to enjoy every moment of it because we never know when the death will come for us. 
This movie was sad but also predictable. In my opinion is better for a slightly younger recipients. With this post I wanted to address a short massage. We should try to be happy. To spend as much time as we can with people that we love. Don’t fight but love. We need to remember that we have only one life. We should try to life it in the best way possible.
Thanks
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment