Monday 9 April 2018

Kylie cosmetics makeup - worth the hype?

Hi there!
Today I would like to share with you my opinion about the Kylie Jenner makeup line.
I am sure that most of the people, specially ones that are spending a lot of time online know who Kylie Jenner is. Two years ago she released her own makeup line. It was a huge success. Her first release which contains of her most known lip kits sold out in 10 sec. First few months it was almost impossible to get her products. What is a lip kit and how much does it cost? It consists of a lip liner and a matte liquid lipstick and it costs 29$. First she came out with a few colors and every month she created new ones.
Now there are a lot of different eyeshadow palettes, blushes, highlighters and so much more. Lately she even created concealer and makeup brushes set. There is a lot to choose from. A have in my collection 2 lip kits and I think that they are really good but not worth the price. You can buy a similar one from Colourpop for only 6$. Her formula of liquid lipstick is quite drying so it can be a problem for a lot of people. I also tried her highlighter and I really enjoyed it.
To sum up, in my opinion her products are nice. She produces a good quality makeup. The only problem are the prices. Products are overpriced. If you don’t mind that I would recommend trying this brand and you will find out on your own.
Thanks
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment