Monday 16 October 2017

Random facts about Kasia

Hi there!

I am so happy to introduce you to my world. As you probably know by the title my name is Kasia.      I am a 23 year old student that lives in Poznań. I am studying italian philology which is so interesting and I totally recomend this degree course to everybody. I was born in Gdańsk but last 3 years I spent at Toruń where I was studying and now I moved to Poznań.
What this blog is gonna by about? I have some passions. First of all I love travelling and learning foreign languages. I am lucky to say that during this 23 years I visited a lot of different countries and even continents. At the moment I know 3 languages which are English, Spanish and Italian but in the future I am planning to learn at least 2 more.
In my free time I love playing with makeup. Cosmetics and all the beauty world which is nowadays so popular thanks to YouTube and beauty influencer are my passion. I love putting on makeup, playing with different colors and formulas.
Another thing that I really enjoy is - after a long day - lay in my bed and watch a movie or read a book.
On my blog I would like to write some reviews of different beauty products as well as some films that I recently saw and books that I recently read. Also I would like to present some facts and information about cities that I have visited.
I really hope that everyone would find something interesting to read on my blog.
Thanks
Kasia