Monday 16 October 2017

Colourpop highlighters - yes or no?

Hi there!
Today I decided to write something about one of my favourite online brand which is Colourpop.
To be more specific I am going to write a short review about there "most blinding highlighters".
I have 3 of them in my collection and I have to say that there are amazing. They have a weird consistency, it feels more like a mousse then a typical powder. They are really inexpensive because they cost 8$ which is around 30 zł. The variety of the colors and finishes is also incredible. My favourite color is Flexitarian. It looks awesome with every look and it's really blinding which is always a good fact.
I would highly recommend to try at least one color of their super shook highlighters. You wouldn't be disappointed.
I hope that you find this post useful.
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment