Monday 21 January 2019

Coffee Festival Marathon in Poznań - awesome way to find out about new coffee shops

Hi there!
Today I would like to write a few words about the event that happens 3 to 4 time a year. It's a coffee marathon in Poznań and also in other cities like Gdańsk or Wrocław.
What is it? It's a week of coffee. Some coffee shops prepared a special coffee and dessert for the really reasonable price: 12 zł.
In December there was an x-mas edition marathon and I had opportunity to visit 3 different coffee houses. Coffee and cake were really delicious. There were all connected with festive season, so a lot of them had a cinnamon or a taste of gingerbread.
I think this kind of event is fabulous, because not only you can drink some nice coffee, but also you can discover new places. Usually smaller coffee shops take part in this marathon so it's a great opportunity for them to get known. You can take your friends and spend an awesome afternoon with a yummy dessert.
I wish there were more festivals like that one. I would really appreciate a festival of pizza. In fact there was also a pasta festival, but I didn't attend it, because I'm not a huge fun of pasta.
I am really happy that I had an opportunity to take part in this festival, and I am sure that I will attempt another one. I would highly recommend taking part in this kind of occasion.
Thanks
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment