Monday 26 March 2018

Watching YouTube videos - awesome way to improve foreign languages

Hi there! 
Today I would like to share another way to improve foreign languages - YouTube. I started watching videos on YouTube about 7 years ago. My favourite ones to watch are about makeup, clothes and vlogs in which people show their everyday life. This helped me so much with an understanding of different accent and in general with an oral language. I try to watch people from England, United States and Australia or New Zealand to have a variety of different pronunciation and accents. Not only I can learn something new about makeup or find out a new product but also learn new words and broaden my vocabulary. I don’t fell guilty when I watch them in my free time because I am listening to a foreign language. I also watch Italian and Spanish YouTube. I recommend this “method” to everyone, to find a topic that you are interested in and watch them in a foreign language. There are millions of videos on YouTube, so I’m sure that everyone will find something. 
Thanks 

Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment