Monday 19 March 2018

New York City - Gossip Girl locations

Hi there! 
Today I came out with an idea to write about my stay in New York City. I was there 5 years ago. For me, this was a dream come true, because I was always dreaming of New York. In this time I was a huge fun of the series Gossip Girl. Because of that I was determined to visit all the places where there were filming different scenes. I managed to do that and I saw a lake in Central Park where  Blair from Gossip Girl was feeding ducks and I walked through Upper East Side where Serena and Blair where leaving. Apart of that I also saw Statue of Liberty and entered the Empire State Building. 
When I came back home I found out that there is a special walking tour of Gossip Girl locations in New York. Also there is an app for a smartphone. I am sure that I will come back there one day I will try to visit every place of this beautiful and magnificent city. I totally fallen in love with New York City and I think that this is the best place to live and be successful in a life. 
Thanks 

Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment