Monday 5 March 2018

„Po prostu przyjaźń” - how to maintain a friendship

Hi there!
Lately I watched a polish romantic comedy “Po prostu przyjaźń”. This movie is about a group of friend that have to face with a lot of life’s adversities. To be honest I’m not a fan of polish movies but this one is quite good. Actors that are playing are well known and this makes this movie more interesting. 
This movie inspired me to write a few words about a friendship. Nowadays, in a world of Internet and social media sometimes it’s really hard to find a good friend. Everyone seems to be so busy and doesn’t have time to spend it with their friends. Because of that a lot of friendships are on extinction. This it really important to care about others, to nurse our friends.
Sometimes this can be very hard, especially when we are moving. 4 years ago I moved to Torun and left all my friends in my hometown. At the begging it was OK, because when I went home to visit my family I also visited my friends. Unfortunately when the time fly by it became harder. Our life changed, and we didn’t have a lot to talk. 
We have to remember that it’s really important to care about our friends and try to spend with them as many times as we can. We don’t want to be alone!
Thanks 

Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment