Monday 15 October 2018

The Breakdown by B.A.Paris - book to read on one breath

Hi there!
Few weeks ago I was looking through my bookshelves to find some interesting book to read. My choice has fallen upon a book titled "The Breakdown" written by B.A.Paris. I hadn't aspected to read it in a day but I did. 
This book is about Cass, woman in her thirties. Happily married until one day she saw the car in the wood with the woman sitting inside-the woman who was killed. After this day she's receiving silent calls, and she has the feeling that someone's watching her. Also, she's been forgetting everything. For example where she left her car or was is the password to her computer. 
Why everything changed after the accident? What is happening in her life? Why her husband is still with her? To found out all the answers you need to read this book. 
In my opinion the author did a wonderful job writing this book. It's so good. It will keep you on your toes until the last page. 
B.A.Paris also wrote other books that I will read in the future, because after this one a have great expectations. 
I think that everyone should read this book. For sure is one on my favourite. 
Thanks 
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment