Monday 8 October 2018

Perfect family attraction for Summer - Maze Labyrinth

Hi there!
Today I would like to write few words about the attraction that I had an opportunity to enjoy during this summer. 
The World of Labyrinth in Bliziny is a name of this attraction. This place is located about 30 minutes from Gdańsk and I was there in August. There is a huge Maze Labyrinth as well as Labyrinth made of wood. The Labyrinth is created under licence of Adam Fisher. Adam Fisher is internationally recognised as the world's leading maze designer. Every year he creates different shape of labyrinth. We can read:
"There are lots of people who design mazes, but there's only one man who's considered the Michael Jordan of maze design - a British fellow named Adrian Fisher" - posted by Washington Post. 
This shows his genius when it comes to complete this task. 
I have to say that this year the shape of maze labyrinth was really hard and I straggled a lot with my family to get out. There was also a wood Labyrinth which was a bit easier, but also really interesting and entertaining. In my opinion this attraction is a fabulous way to spend a day with a family. You need to be creative and cooperate with others. It's a perfect task for everyone, for 7 year old boy and for 80 year old adult. 
I would highly recommend this place to everyone but especially to families with children. 
Thanks
Kasia 

No comments:

Post a Comment